St. Jude School 2016 - 2017 Tuition Information
For Catholic families who are coming to the school for the first time, and for those registered parishioners who have made a regular practice of worshipping with the St. Jude Parish Community over the year (i.e., 36 Sundays throughout the year), tuition is as follows
Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- $50 per family for existing families for all grades K-8 due at the time of registration
- $250 per femily for new families coming to the school for the first time, with $200 of that fee being applied to the first tuition payment
- One child - $3,465
- Two children - $6,840
- Three or more children - $10,095
- 1/2 day morning or afternoon session - $2,550
- Morning kindergarten with Extended Day Kingergarten - $3,885
Kindergarten is a self supporting program and therefore cannot be combined for the multi-student discount offered to students in grades 1-8.
Students from families that are not registered parishioners, or from families that are registered parishioners who have not made a regular practice of worshipping with the St. Jude Parish Community over the year (i.e., 36 Sundays throughout the year), will pay the full tuition rate, which is:
- Registration Fee - $50 per family plus 10% of the tuition rate for the year
- Per Student Cost - $4,710
If you should have any questions, please contact Ken Schultz in the Business Office at 598-2103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.